Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval 4K SL & 8.99% APR

tag
JL276
Regular Contributor

NFCU Approval 4K SL & 8.99% APR

Hi guys,

I joined Navy Federal, got a checking and savings and asked the rep if I was prequalified for any cards. I prequalified for all, but so did my friend and she was denied a card and her scores are a lot better than mine plus she has more income. MY DTI ratio is super low apparently, and after reading this forum I figured I'd get at least $1k. I had to unfreeze TransUnion and was approved immediately for the GoRewards at $4,000 SL and 8.99APR lowest APR I've ever had. Can't wait to grow with Navy

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval 4K SL & 8.99% APR

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 2 of 31
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Message 3 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@JL276 

Welcome To myFICO Forums and

Message 4 of 31
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval! 👍

Message 5 of 31
JL276
Regular Contributor

Thanks AllZero I read that thread for a week from start to finish before I applied. Lol y'all have been so helpful. 

Message 6 of 31
JL276
Regular Contributor

Thanks a lot @CYBERSAM @M_Smart007 

Message 7 of 31
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@JL276 wrote:

Thanks AllZero I read that thread for a week from start to finish before I applied. Lol y'all have been so helpful. 

Glad to help. That was a lot of reading. Wow, I'm surprised you finished the entire thread.

No need for us to mention 91/3 because I'm sure your calendar is all ready marked. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@JL276 wrote:

Thanks a lot @CYBERSAM @M_Smart007 

You are welcomeSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 31
JL276
Regular Contributor

@AllZero One night I stayed up until like 6am, I noticed it was light out and looked at the clock and freaked. Lol There's so much info here, all so helpful. Can't wait for my 91/3 I'm going for the Plat next.

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.