Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval Cash Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Approval Cash Rewards

Applied for NFCU CashRewards was instantly approved for SL of $6,700. I just opened an NFCU account today then applied online about an hour later. I'm thrilled things are headed in the right direction. They pulled Transunion. My credit card utilization is low @ 10%. From what I have read on here just wait till 3rd statement cuts and request a CLI. 

Ex 624

Eq 650

Tran 630

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval Cash Rewards

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval, the AWESOME SL, and Welcome to the FORUMS!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Depends on the thread you read... Some have had better success with a second card at 91/3 and waiting until month 6 for the CLI.. To each thier own!

Congrats on the approval.

Cheers
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Depends on the thread you read... Some have had better success with a second card at 91/3 and waiting until month 6 for the CLI.. To each thier own!

Congrats on the approval.

Cheers

I might do that instead. Will have to decide when that time gets closer. I really enjoy all the infromation that can be found on this board. 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  I recently opened an account as well and still debating on which card to apply for.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! April fool's turning out to be a good day!

Message 6 of 10
Heatt99
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations. Requesting a second card usually gets a larger SL than the 1st card. Navy tends to give out larger CLI @ 6 month intervals.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval !!!

Welcome to NFCU family

Message 8 of 10
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 9 of 10
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.