Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval + Recon Limit Increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Approval + Recon Limit Increase

Thank you everyone! 

I applied for a US Bank Signature Go on the same day as the NFCU card and just got an email saying it was approved for $2000. Going to give the recon line another shot but I suspect my luck may be running out Smiley LOL 

Not expecting much if anything at all from US Bank, I realize my outcome with NFCU was an anamoly and not the norm. Will keep this thread updated whenever I hear back! 

Message 21 of 34
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you everyone! 

I applied for a US Bank Signature Go on the same day as the NFCU card and just got an email saying it was approved for $2000. Going to give the recon line another shot but I suspect my luck may be running out Smiley LOL 

Not expecting much if anything at all from US Bank, I realize my outcome with NFCU was an anamoly and not the norm. Will keep this thread updated whenever I hear back! 

Congratulations on your US Bank Signature Go approval!

Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KLEXH25 wrote:

Wowwwwww! That's an amazing turn around. Thanks for sharing and congratulations! What were the strong points you mentioned to them?

Thanks! I highlighted my income (just above 6 figures), my scores at 750 across all three bureaus, 0-1% utilization, and my intention to begin transferring my personal and certain business accounts to NFCU. I considered sharing the message I wrote to NFCU in my original post but I decided against it.

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@toddc wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

That is excellent.  I have one of those SL reconsideration requests in at the moment as well.  Glad yours worked out well!

Let me know how yours works. I sent them one too, worst they can say is no I hope lol

Good luck @toddc and @spiritcraft1!!! Keep us posted!

Message 24 of 34
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@toddc wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

That is excellent.  I have one of those SL reconsideration requests in at the moment as well.  Glad yours worked out well!

Let me know how yours works. I sent them one too, worst they can say is no I hope lol

It worked for me too...  Raised to $25k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 25 of 34
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Awesome . . . Congrats on your NFCU approval and recon limit increase . . .that's huge!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 26 of 34
toddc
Regular Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@toddc wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

It worked for me too...  Raised to $25k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long did it take them to reply to you? I sent a secured message a couple days ago and haven't heard anything yet. 

Message 27 of 34
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you everyone! 

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 28 of 34
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@toddc wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@toddc wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

How long did it take them to reply to you? I sent a secured message a couple days ago and haven't heard anything yet. 

It took 6 days or 3.5 business days for me.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 29 of 34
toddc
Regular Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@toddc wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@toddc wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

It took 6 days or 3.5 business days for me.

Ok thanks glad to know they're backed up and not just ignoring me lol

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.