Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

NFCU Approval

Yesterday NFCU accepted our membership. That took just about a week to complete.

While I do not need any new credit cards, I decided to apply for the cashRewards card and added my Wife as an additional user. The application went to 24 hour review. 

This morning I had a "Secured Message" email from them. Logged in and found out the card was approved for a $24k SL and 10.15% APR. I'll do the "spend" to get the $200 cash back reward.

Purpose of Loan: cashRewards Visa
Date: 04/27/2017
Subject: The status of your new cashRewards Visa credit card (XXXXXXXXXX) is Approved.
Congratulations! Based on your creditworthiness, you have been approved for a cashRewards Visa credit card. Your new credit line will be $24,000.00. Your APR will be 10.15%. Expect your credit card within 5-7 business days for regular mail delivery; expedited shipping times vary based on location.

Your confirmation number is XXXXXXXXXX.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Approval

@RockinRay wrote:

Yesterday NFCU accepted our membership. That took just about a week to complete.

While I do not need any new credit cards, I decided to apply for the cashRewards card and added my Wife as an additional user. The application went to 24 hour review. 

This morning I had a "Secured Message" email from them. Logged in and found out the card was approved for a $24k SL and 10.15% APR. I'll do the "spend" to get the $200 cash back reward.

WOW! Your Rockin' Ray Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  As a very long time member of NFCU, they still can't be beat.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the great approval! 

Message 4 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, good ol Dino beat me to the punchlineSmiley Wink

If ever there was not a need for a cc, Navy seems to be the one to "not need" lol, enjoy that great new card and aprSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome approval! I'm hoping my card grows from my $1,300 SL to a big boy CL after 90+ days!
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your awesome Navy approval
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome approval! I'm hoping my card grows from my $1,300 SL to a big boy CL after 90+ days!

I hope mines grow as well.  $1100------------------------------->$24,000 I might just faint.

Message 8 of 12
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! Awesome starting limit! Navy doesn't mess around!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I am itching to app for this card once the house closes. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.