Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Approval!!

Just as an FYI for everyone. I just checked my Credit Karma account and found that there were two new inquiries from today; one on EQ and one on TU. Both were from NFCU. So, it looks like they pulled two reports for my CLOC application; is that normal? I wasn't even certain they'd pull any, since they pulled one less than a week ago for my CC application. Also, those two pulls aren't showing on MyFico yet; it's surprising that Credit Karma is more on top of things than MyFico...

Just figured I'd throw that out there in case it isn't common or widely known that they may pull two reports.

Message 11 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just as an FYI for everyone. I just checked my Credit Karma account and found that there were two new inquiries from today; one on EQ and one on TU. Both were from NFCU. So, it looks like they pulled two reports for my CLOC application; is that normal? I wasn't even certain they'd pull any, since they pulled one less than a week ago for my CC application. Also, those two pulls aren't showing on MyFico yet; it's surprising that Credit Karma is more on top of things than MyFico...

Just figured I'd throw that out there in case it isn't common or widely known that they may pull two reports.

That's one of my complaints with myFICO monitoring....its notifications of things is days after free services like CK.

When I joined, I received a TU pull for membership, TU pull for CC and an EQ pull for the CLOC. Weird they double pulled for the CLOC. 

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. Normally Navy only does single pulls, but I guess anything could happen. They pulled TU for my membership and CC, and then EQ two weeks later when I applied for CLOC

Message 13 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah Tigers, I'm thinking it may not be a good sign that they pulled two...

Message 14 of 26
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 15 of 26
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

Any word of the cloc
Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, still nothing. I even sent a secured message before I went to bed (I work nights), and no response to that, either. Doesn't seem like the great customer service I've heard so much about.

Message 17 of 26
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

They pulled TU and Eq for my CLOC.  My scores are mid 6's with a Bk 13 dc last September.  My income is a little lower than yours.  I was denied the CC but approved $5000 for the CLOC.  I'm still trying to figure NFCU out because a lot of people say the card is an easier approval than the CLOC...but that wasn't true for me.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@medicgrrl wrote:

They pulled TU and Eq for my CLOC.  My scores are mid 6's with a Bk 13 dc last September.  My income is a little lower than yours.  I was denied the CC but approved $5000 for the CLOC.  I'm still trying to figure NFCU out because a lot of people say the card is an easier approval than the CLOC...but that wasn't true for me.

That does seem a little odd.

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@medicgrrl wrote:

I was approved the CC and denied the CLOC.  Tried again after a few months and finally got the CLOC approved for $5500.  You just never know with NFCU...still gotta love them though!

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.