Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Approval!!

So I just joined NFCU on Tuesday and opened a savings account with them, so i could get there cards. I wasnt sure i was even going to be approved but thought if not it would not take long. My current scores were 641 TU 617 EQ 633 EX, I only have a capital one secured ($200) and fingerhut ($600) i have a auto loan but that only reports to EX an EQ. NFCU pulled from TU and i got a instant approval for $500. Im happy because I didnt think I would get approved, my C1 is only 2 months old and fingerhut is only a little over a month......thats the only thing reporting on TU so I knew I wasn't gonna get a high limit like everyone else has been getting but i hope future CLI's will bump it up! I plan on waiting the 91 days and hopefully gettting another one of there cards. They are the only ones that would give me a chance (ive been trying so many pre approvals) thanks again NFCU!!!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Approval!!

Nice work Campy! Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your NFCU approval! It will grow in no time! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Treat them right and they will treat you right as well. Remember to ask for a CLI around 3-6 months as well. A nice trick is to apply for a CLI after AR on odd number months, descreases a chance of a HP but always expect one.

Message 4 of 8
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does AR stand for?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Account Review.

Message 7 of 8
3se7ens
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! You're going to like NFCU, I guarentee it. Smiley Wink

As of 3/2022

EQ.-721  |  TU.-731  |  EX.-708

Top Cards:

AmEx Gold - $10,000 POT. BofA Americard $17,000 NFCU CR. $16,000 NFCU Plat.$15,000 FNBO Visa $14,800

Disco Miles $14,000 Chase FU $13,900 USAA Signature $13,000  PayPal MC $10,000 

Macy's AmEx $25,000 Macy's AmEx (upgraded) $25,000

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.