Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Approval

First post here, long time lurker.  Showed pre qualified for all NFCU cards, I already have more rewards with an 8k limit.  Decided to pull the trigger and apply for the Flagship Rewards...approved for 25k SL.  Far and away my highest credit line.  Stoked to say the least, it may be time to close some older (now useless) cards.  Was also approved for the AMEX Platinum in August.  Now to let my score grow.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 17
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

First post here, long time lurker.  Showed pre qualified for all NFCU cards, I already have more rewards with an 8k limit.  Decided to pull the trigger and apply for the Flagship Rewards...approved for 25k SL.  Far and away my highest credit line.  Stoked to say the least, it may be time to close some older (now useless) cards.  Was also approved for the AMEX Platinum in August.  Now to let my score grow.

Welcome to the forums OP!!! Congrats on your Flagship!!! That's a terrific starting limit! 👍🏻 👍🏻 

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations OP! That is a very nice starting limit. NFCU showing again that they can be generous if you treat them well.

Message 4 of 17
Irv02
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your NFCU approval!!!  Go Navy!

Message 5 of 17
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 6 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 7 of 17
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats! Just for future reference though, don't go by Navy's prequals...they prequalify everyone for all cards.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 8 of 17
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Welcome to the forum...👋

Congratulations on you huge Flagship approval!!!✌

20200916_075754.gif!

Message 9 of 17
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.