cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval!!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval!!

Since I still haven't heard from them, I have to assume I was declined. Oh well, maybe next time.

Message 21 of 26
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval!!


@Kjohn1 wrote:

Since I still haven't heard from them, I have to assume I was declined. Oh well, maybe next time.


Have you checked the status on their website?  It'll say declined if you've been denied.  But it won't necessarily say approved if you've been approved.  Mine still says "review in process" for both my auto and CLOC and they've both been open for over a month now.  



EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 22 of 26
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval!!


@medicgrrl wrote:

@Kjohn1 wrote:

Since I still haven't heard from them, I have to assume I was declined. Oh well, maybe next time.


Have you checked the status on their website?  It'll say declined if you've been denied.  But it won't necessarily say approved if you've been approved.  Mine still says "review in process" for both my auto and CLOC and they've both been open for over a month now.  


Yeah, the website still says 'review in process', so...maybe there's hope. But it seems like, if they were actually reviewing it, or of they approved it, they'd have emailed me. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Message 23 of 26
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: NFCU Approval!!

My CLOC app was declined by mail but the application status never changed from review in process. 

BK7 discharged: 10/25/15 | Current scores: 755 EQ 678 TU 673 EX
NFCU Flagship VisaPenFed Promise VisaDCU Platinum VisaDiscover IT Cash Back CardUSAA Cash Rewards AmexBarclays Apple Rewards VisaNFCU Cloc
Message 24 of 26
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval!!


@astronemma wrote:

My CLOC app was declined by mail but the application status never changed from review in process. 


That's the result I'm expecting now. Thanks for the information!

Message 25 of 26
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval!!

Yup Navy seems to be out of wack on certain things for certain people. When i got approved for my cc , never heard a peep had to log on to see it under my account. Ive read where dome people who join are given the red carpet treatment while others no such courtesy. If they pulled 2 reports for 1 app, they must feel you are borderline though your income looks great. Maybe its your dti or something.
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.