Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval!

tag
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval!

CONGRATS  on your NFCU cashRewards approval and Welcome to the Navy Federal family!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I'm glad you ended up getting the card! Solid starting line and GREAT APR for first card. Good luck building the relationship.

Message 13 of 23
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 14 of 23
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval.

Message 16 of 23
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome! I glad you ended up getting the card! Solid starting line and GREAT APR for first card. Good luck building the relationship.

The rep seemed really surprised by both, but especially by the rate.  The lowest would have been 11 something, so she said I'm in great shape for the loans next year.  TU is my worst score, so it was really awesome to hear.

Desired BK recovery line up complete 7/12/2021. Planning to garden until 8/2023 and potentially try for AMEX.
Message 17 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Navy sprouts rockSmiley Happy
Message 18 of 23
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Very nice. Congrats on the approval and on the progress you’ve made in rebuilding!
Message 19 of 23
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.