Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Approvals

@Creditaddict wrote:
Credit card and loc are different credit Dept so don't let one weigh your thoughts on other... Also now that loc is approved they will for sure counter.
For credit card, can't hurt to recon limit

Just called NFCU from text message approval. She basically said I received what I asked for and to ask for a higher amount and they would counter.

Message 11 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 12 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit experts out there--kinda wanted your advice. I have a 648 EQ with 4 Hp's, 623 Exp with 6 Hp's and 650 Transunion with 2 Hp's. All 3 CRs report 3-5 baddies and 1 late payment. Almost all of which I am working to dispute and should fall off soon bc most were inaccurate. When I initially applied for NFCU, I got the platinum visa (SL of 3,500) and was told I could upgrade to a cash rewards card at any time. I realize now I should have done that then since I am using plat often. My score has gone down a bit due to my app spree since getting plat. At this point, do you think it would be wise to: upgrade card to a rewards card oR ask for a higher CL on plat, then transfer credit to a second card (Nrewards/cash rewards)?

P.s only been a member since 12/1/15
Message 13 of 50
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Product change.
Message 14 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals !

Message 15 of 50
elim
Senior Contributor

congrats.  keep us posted on the CLI requests

Message 16 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a counter off of 4000 on the CLOC. I will let my accounts age for a few months and request increases at that time. I am officially in the garden after these approvals. Except for some CLI requests with synchrony I am going to sit back and age these new accounts. I will be in the 700 club within a year hopefully. My exp score according to Chase is 680.
Message 17 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Product change to which rewards card (Nrewards, cash rewards, flagship)? And after only a month of initial approval, is it wise to also request a CLI with said product change?
Message 18 of 50
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 19 of 50
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Product change to which rewards card (Nrewards, cash rewards, flagship)? And after only a month of initial approval, is it wise to also request a CLI with said product change?

I prefer the new gorewards because of the 3,2,1 rewards on it.

I would not request a cli with product change unless you are do for one after an AR.

PC doesn't do any credit checks or anything so they are non related to cli.

Message 20 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.