Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Approvals

Nvm. Didn't go through. But rep did say BBVA Amex uses experian which is my lowest score with the most hard inqs (6). She said the visa sig pulls TU, which is my highest score with only 2 hard inqs. Gonna app for that one instead and see how that goes.
Message 41 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ultimately decided I would try BBVA NBA amex and I experienced another clitch (should have taken that as a sign). Applied using a diff browser and got a message saying my app was under review and would recieve a call in 7-10 days. Anyone know their recon number? 

Message 42 of 50
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

It's CSR number is all you can do Dave there tell you they have question or it's processing or it's approved they won't tell you anything out
Message 43 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I called this number 1-800-1496 after doing some googling and I was told that I was approved for 2k nwith a promotional 0% APR for 6 mos. Super excited!  I did try to go the route of someone in a diff thread who said they reconned their SL upon approval from 2k to 10k. So I tried his tactics and the woman I spoke to said once the approval is generated they can't make changes, which is obviously not true. :-(

On a brighter note, my overall credit util just went down to 36% Smiley Happy 

Thank you to CreditAddict for recommending this card! Happy New Year Everyone!

Message 44 of 50
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

What number?
Message 45 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

1-800-869-1496

@Creditaddict wrote:
What number?

Message 46 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it was the recon line or CA

Message 47 of 50
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Well I applied again... again it's been decisioned but they can't say anything more but that I will receive something in the mail. I tried to ask if it was verification but of course they won't state anything... I swear im hiring a lawyer if they pulled my credit again and send me unable to verify without contacting me or allowing me to send documents to them and all info on my EX is correct!

Message 48 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

When was your initial app prior to today?
Message 49 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.