NFCU Approved!! UPDATED!!!

tag
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Approved!! UPDATED!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
MyLo, you can join just use the Navy League method before that option ever becomes closed offSmiley Wink

Well, I asked on FB and low and behold my Attorney is a member and she hooked me up! Just joined! She handled my divorce too. She just keeps dong good things for me! I won't go into more detail as to not derail this thread. 

Way to go MyLo...Smiley Happy

Same to you! Got you some nices approvals too! Smiley Happy

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 31 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@atomicfront wrote:

Congrats on the increase!! I have a 9 days or so before my 91 days.  Hopefully I will follow in your footsteps.   

Good luck...wishing you the best!!

Message 32 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your approvals! Enjoy! See you in the garden.Smiley Happy

Thanks!! I need to stay planted for a minute or two. Since Feb I have 2 AMEX (SP), JCrew(HP), Pier1(HP), Mortgage (3 HP), Bank of America cli, Bank of America BBR (1HP), Chase freedom cli (HP), Discover cli (SP), Lowes (HP), NFCU (3 HP), PenFed (2 HP)......wow I didn't even realize it until I wrote it...I gotta chill...for real...yep def see you in the garden...Smiley Surprised

Message 33 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

MyLo, you can join just use the Navy League method before that option ever becomes closed offSmiley Wink

Well, I asked on FB and low and behold my Attorney is a member and she hooked me up! Just joined! She handled my divorce too. She just keeps dong good things for me! I won't go into more detail as to not derail this thread. 

Super congrats MyLoFICO welcome to NFCU! 😉

Message 34 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks CharlieFoxtrot.....that's my plan....Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 42
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yup, time to NotDoinitSmiley Wink on more hpsSmiley Happy. Sometimes writing it out and seeing it physically helps you see the truth. But youve done good. Smiley Happy
Message 36 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, time to NotDoinitSmiley Wink on more hpsSmiley Happy. Sometimes writing it out and seeing it physically helps you see the truth. But youve done good. Smiley Happy

yep...you are absolutely correct....I promise to stay in the garden.....now that I wrote this out I have to stick to it because everyone sees it...lol...Smiley LOL

Message 37 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

They will decline your application if you are not a household member with your attorney.

You should have applied through Navy League.

Message 38 of 42
purplegurl1920
Valued Member

Congrats🍾🍾. I was just approved myself. Super excited. Reading thru forums I have learned use the card and PIF each month. After 3 months NFCU will SP, we should request CLI and they in most cases increase limit 2-3xs. I'm down for that. What about you? 😀

Scores: CCT EQ: (06/23) 694, TU: (06/23) 714, EX: (06/23) 690
| NFCU Flagship: $25,000 | FIGFCU: $25,000 | NFCU: $20,000 | Founders FCU: $20,000 | Best Buy: $15,000 | NFCU CLOC: $15,000 | Lowes: $12,000 | Cap 1 Venture: $8,250 | BOA NCL: $7,500 | NFCU Cash Rewards: $7,300 | Home Depot: $7,100 | NFCU Amex: $6,600 | WalMart: $6,000 | PenFed Path: $6,000 | PenFed Platinum $6,000 | Sam’s Club $6,000 | Amazon: $6,000 | BOA Travel: $5,000 | Comenity NFL Extra Points: $2,700 | Victoria Secret: $2,400 | Barclay RCI: $2,000 | Sam’s Club MC $1500 | Cap One Plat: $1,000 | PenFed Overdraft: $500 | Utilization - 26% Short Term Goal - 780 across the board - Gardening until 800
| |
Message 39 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@purplegurl1920 wrote:

Congrats🍾🍾. I was just approved myself. Super excited. Reading thru forums I have learned use the card and PIF each month. After 3 months NFCU will SP, we should request CLI and they in most cases increase limit 2-3xs. I'm down for that. What about you? 😀

Hi purplegurl1920 congrats on your NFCU approvals! I have a ? for you if you don't mind, were you asked to provide POI (proof of income) for your CLOC? TIA 😊

Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.