Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CC

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

NFCU CC

Cashrewards card.....approved!
Finished up getting my membership accepted yesterday. Debating on just going ahead and get the CC too. Pulled the trigger, received a 24hr notice. Woke up to an email that said I had a message waiting for me on NFCU. I was expecting a denial given my massive amounts of INQ. Nope! Approved 2800 SL. I know it's kinda low compared to my other cards but with my INQ it's deserved and It will grow.
Data points for you all
Scores current in siggy pulled TU
9.5 year old tax lien and BK, 4 CO from 2012, 1 account with late payments, 30 days, in 2012, 28 on TU INQ in the last 2 years,
I'm done for the year! Got everything I wanted this year. BofA and in with NFCU!

EQ688
TU700
EX707

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU CC

Congratulations!!! That is a decent starting limit!! Trust me it will grow in 3 months!! I have actually seen lower starting limits with higher scores!! Treat them right and they will definitely reward you!! Once again Congratulations on all your success with your credit!!!

Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats! NFCU really is amazing Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Did they ask for proof of income?

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

No I sent them 2 check stubs with everything. What I sent was probably over kill with my app but I sent my DL, passport, 2 stubs, the welcome letter to the chapter, and my power bill for address verification. She didn't ask me to send anything more. I just took it apon myself to send all that as I was reading people were getting shut down to to verification 

EQ688
TU700
EX707

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.