Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI Love

tag
Goal850
Regular Contributor

NFCU CLI Love

The 3rd statement hasn't even cut yet, but I got antsy after reading so many NFCU CLI success threads and I pulled the trigger on a CLI. I opened the account in December with a 7,000CL and last night requested a CLI to 12,000. I got the 3-5 day message, so I thought for sure after that it would be a denial, checked my reports this morning and I hadn't received a HP yet so I figured I would give it a little more time. After checking another report I finally saw the TU HP so I checked my cashrewards account and the limit has been raised to $9,500. Yes!! This is success in my book because I didn't really expect to receive the amount I requested anyways, I thought they would counter with something lower anways.

So thanks to everyone who has recently posted threads about NFCU CLI's because I've read them all, you definitely encouraged me to go for it. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI Love

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 9
awal
Regular Contributor

Congrats.
Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 3 of 9
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 9
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 9
MrSwiss
Valued Member

Very nice!! Congrats

Swiss

Starting Score:EQ-642 --TU-632-- EX-?
Current Score:EQ-660 MyFico-- TU- 647 MyFico-- EX- 674 Quizzle
Goal Score:700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU vsig $14k -- NFCU PLat MC $14k - NAVChek $7.5K -- NFCU PLAT Visa $14k -Cap1 $1.5k--AMZ $700- Lowes $500- WALMART-$400
Message 6 of 9
dodfire
Valued Contributor

I cannot believe how awesome NFCU is!!!

Got approved 3 days ago for the Cash Rewards Card with a $1k limit. I emailed them for a recon on the limit, they asked for copies of my last two paystubs and today what is their reply??? Well, here it is..............Navy Federal Response 02/20/2013 : Thank you for providing us with your most recent pay stubs. After reconsideration we have approved a credit limit of $10,000.00. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

*8/10/13
Message 7 of 9
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

I cannot believe how awesome NFCU is!!!

Got approved 3 days ago for the Cash Rewards Card with a $1k limit. I emailed them for a recon on the limit, they asked for copies of my last two paystubs and today what is their reply??? Well, here it is..............Navy Federal Response 02/20/2013 : Thank you for providing us with your most recent pay stubs. After reconsideration we have approved a credit limit of $10,000.00. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

WOW!  That's an awesome increase!  Congratulations!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 9
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Thanks!!!! And yes I know...I had to read that email like 3 times because I could not believe it!!! Im so excited!! NFCU ROCKS!!!

*8/10/13
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.