Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI approved!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLI approved!!

Was approved for a NFCU Platinum Mastercard on 10/2/16 and today I tried for a cli. Tried 2 weeks ago and go the "account too new" message.  A member on the NFCU thread that the AR was completed, so I tried again since I am now past 90 days.  Got the "condition exists on the account" error after applying so I went to try in the Firefox browser logged in to try again and before I could complete the app, saw my limit had been increased from $1000 to.......$10,0000!!!!!!  Smiley Surprised

May not be a lot for some but this is now my highest limit card...and my first ever 5 figure card lol!! Not bad for someone who just a year ago had scores in the low 500's and could barely get approved for anything! Smiley Very Happy

NFCU is the best!!!!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLI approved!!

Congrats!! Nice cli!
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is A LOT! Congrats on a fantastic increase! To go from $1K to $10K, you should be proud - that's awesomeness in itself! Great job raisng those scores like you have this last year! Happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It is A LOT! Congrats on a fantastic increase! To go from $1K to $10K, you should be proud - that's awesomeness in itself! Great job raisng those scores like you have this last year! Happy for you! Smiley Happy

Thanks!  I learned a lot in the last year from everyone here on the forums hoping to make 2017 an even better year!! 

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!!! That's awesome!! What an increase! I was approved for the CashReward around 10/4. So, I will be hitting the button in a few days. 

Message 5 of 14
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Congratulations.. nice way to start off the new year!! 

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! Do you know if it was a SP?

I've had my Cash Rewards card with them since.... late July or early August and haven't tried for a CLI yet...

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats! Do you know if it was a SP?

I've had my Cash Rewards card with them since.... late July or early August and haven't tried for a CLI yet...

I'm assuming so....when I submitted the form for cli I got the "condition exists on your account" error, so I was going to try using a different browser.   When I logged in using Firefox, I went to try and apply for the cli and saw my limit at $10,000 Smiley Surprised

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent CLI! Big congratulations!

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bravo! Nice way to start the new year. I just got a card from them last month so I'm curious, how have used the card in the first 3 months, and where was your score when it was opened to now, as you got juiced from the " love button"? Once again. congrats on the CLI, build strong and build wisely, sounds like you are well on your way. Have you received a CLOC from Navy Fed too? It's another nice way to have a no cost tradeline to boost your credit as well.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.