Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI for 2nd Card

tag
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

NFCU CLI for 2nd Card

I rolled the dice and hit the CLI for my Navy Visa Platinum this morning and went from $6500 to $25000.  

Some back story and data points.  This is my second NFCU card opened on 11/4/2016.  I joined NFCU late June 2016.  Was approved for  the Cash Rewards ($16100) and CLOC ($15000).  Rec'd my 90 day/3 statement CLI on the Cash Rewards late 9/2016. My scores have hovered in the low to mid 700s throughout and my overall UTI has been between1-8% since joining NFCU.  Hopefully this information may be helpful for those who have a 2nd NFCU card and are looking to ask for a CLI.  Smiley Happy

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI for 2nd Card

I WANNA RUN TO YOU!!!!!!. I think Navy works for you nowSmiley Happy. Thats amazing , great job!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding! Congratulations on all your successes with NFCU!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, that is great! So is it now 2 at 25K? Looks like 6 months is the timeline to pull the trigger for the 2nd card at NFCU. Thanks for sharing your success.
Message 5 of 8
jc2
Regular Contributor

Did the AR take place today? just curious if you waited to do the cli until after this months AR

Message 6 of 8
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Thanks! My first card is at $20k and the 2nd card is at $25k

I asked for an increase after the 3rd statement of my 2nd card AND 6 months since my last CLI (which was on my first card). I think this was all done after the 1/1/2017 A/R. Hopefully this helps. Smiley Happy
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 7 of 8
jc2
Regular Contributor

thank you Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.