Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI!!

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI!!

Just to update you on the Hard Pull situation with NFCU.  They have submitted the request to have the hard pull masked, because just as I said, the csr said that it would be a SP without a shadow of a doubt!  I love NFCU.  They are great to their members and they stand by their word!  So that 4,000 dollar increase comes without a hard pull after all, however, this is NOT the norm!! LOL!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 11 of 13
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

Just to update you on the Hard Pull situation with NFCU.  They have submitted the request to have the hard pull masked, because just as I said, the csr said that it would be a SP without a shadow of a doubt!  I love NFCU.  They are great to their members and they stand by their word!  So that 4,000 dollar increase comes without a hard pull after all, however, this is NOT the norm!! LOL!!

Wow go you! congrats

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 12 of 13
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.