Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI

tag
NinComPoop
Contributor

NFCU CLI

I requested a CLI today so I could take advantage of the current BT promo for about 4000 and lower my utilization. My credit line was @ 9000. All of my files are currently frozen and my first attempt said that it wasn't processed due to an unspecified condition which I assume was frozen files. Unfroze equifax, resubmitted request for 15000, and was approved instantly. The funny thing is I think it was a soft inquiry because I didn't receive any update from USAA credit monitoring.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI

@NinComPoop wrote:

@I requested a CLI today so I could take advantage of the current BT promo for about 4000 and lower my utilization. My credit line was @ 9000. All of my files are currently frozen and my first attempt said that it wasn't processed due to an unspecified condition which I assume was frozen files. Unfroze equifax, resubmitted request for 15000, and was approved instantly. The funny thing is I think it was a soft inquiry because I didn't receive any update from USAA credit monitoring.

Very nice! Congrats, and keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
NinComPoop
Contributor

Thanks for the support!

Message 3 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the great increase! Is USAA that fast in notifying new inquiries?

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 6
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Nice job!

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 5 of 6
NinComPoop
Contributor

The CLI was from around 1am and no notification yet. I'll keep an eye out and update if or when I get an alert.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.