Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLI

At 91/4 I requested a CLI x3 ($12,000) and I received the "COVID $4k"... I am fine with this.
However, I got this in the mail today.  According to this, my score is 843 and the range is 334-818?
Perplexing, to say the least!!!  ( I would like to add I have $30K in a CD with them ATM as well...)

IMG_20200828_105901840.pngIMG_20200828_105910561.jpg

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU CLI

Grats on the CLI, strange scoring, I suspect they no longer use that model with the score range.

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Seems like their letters are just jibberish. LOL

Message 3 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI

Message 4 of 20
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!!! 👍🏻 

Message 5 of 20
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI! You broke their FICO meter.
Message 6 of 20
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

|  
Message 7 of 20
MzChrissy
New Contributor

Congratulations on the new CLI. I have $50k with NFCU on their platinum 5.9% credit card so they must have recently changed the unsecured limit. I’ve had this card for a few years now so maybe try an increase once things return back to “normal”. I also have an auto loan ~$35k with them .
Current Score:
Goal Score [Dec. 2021]:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Platinum $50k | BlueNile $22.5k | Macys AMEX $20k | Citibank (AU) $19k | NFCU LOC $15k | AMEX Platinum $13k POT | Apple (Goldman Sachs) $12k | Amazon Store Card $10k | PayPal Credit $10k | Discover IT $10k | SoFi MasterCard $9k | Nordstrom Visa $6k
Message 8 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@MzChrissy wrote:
Congratulations on the new CLI. I have $50k with NFCU on their platinum 5.9% credit card so they must have recently changed the unsecured limit. I’ve had this card for a few years now so maybe try an increase once things return back to “normal”. I also have an auto loan ~$35k with them .

NFCU still has an unsecured limit on most of their cards of $50K  CR, MR, GO Rewards & Plat.

Exception is The Flagship is @ $80K

At this time they are only giving $4K CLI's.

Message 9 of 20
MzChrissy
New Contributor

Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying and the info about their Flagship. I’m now curious and may apply.
Current Score:
Goal Score [Dec. 2021]:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Platinum $50k | BlueNile $22.5k | Macys AMEX $20k | Citibank (AU) $19k | NFCU LOC $15k | AMEX Platinum $13k POT | Apple (Goldman Sachs) $12k | Amazon Store Card $10k | PayPal Credit $10k | Discover IT $10k | SoFi MasterCard $9k | Nordstrom Visa $6k
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.