Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI

tag
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

NFCU CLI

Was approved for the Cash Rewards Visa March 4th for $9300.  3rd statement cut last week, 90+ days now.   Was gonna wait on the July AR, but I got impatient and hit the luv button for max.  Was insta-approved and increased to $17500!   Navy has been a great credit union.  My secured card's 5th statement cuts today.  REALLY hoping for an unsecure, crossing my fingers.  I've seen on here, that it can graduate after this statement.   I now have a secured card for $1000, $17,500 CashRewards and $15,000 CLOC. 

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI

Wow thats amazingSmiley Happy Well done. Itsnt it great marching to a Navy beatSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Why do you have the secured when you have the other two?

Message 3 of 9
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! Why do you have the secured when you have the other two?

Thanks!  The secured card was the only card they would give me in January.  Had a few things fall off my report in Feb.  I then apped for the 2nd card and CLOC in March.  It looks silly now, that I still have it, but I'll just wait until it converts and catches up to big brother, ha.  

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 4 of 9
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Very nice CLI, Congrats !

I'm waiting until the end of July to get my "max" CLI (90+ days) - I don't expect much considering my SL was $23,500 (GoRewards) and I don't need anymore, but it'll be fun to see what I'm given. I've also been burning up charges on the new card and should hit the $3000 spend for the bonus 20,000 points within the next week (about 6 weeks since getting the card). 

Message 5 of 9
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Logged in this AM.  My $1000 secured card has a CL of $2000 !!  I'm guessing this means graduation time?   Do I try and increase now, like Discover or give it a week or so OR 6 months?  Still says 'Secured' and my deposit has not become avalible yet. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI and hopefully getting unsecured. I would give it some time if it really has unsecured before asking for a CLI
Message 7 of 9
sonicchris8
Regular Contributor

Congrats, Navy has been awesome.

Starting scores: 538 EQ, 552 TU, 520 EX Current scores (11/18/20): 640 EQ 638 TU 654 EX
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JimBo99 wrote:

Was approved for the Cash Rewards Visa March 4th for $9300.  3rd statement cut last week, 90+ days now.   Was gonna wait on the July AR, but I got impatient and hit the luv button for max.  Was insta-approved and increased to $17500!   Navy has been a great credit union.  My secured card's 5th statement cuts today.  REALLY hoping for an unsecure, crossing my fingers.  I've seen on here, that it can graduate after this statement.   I now have a secured card for $1000, $17,500 CashRewards and $15,000 CLOC. 

Congrats on the CLI.  Cross fingers your secured will graduate too...   I will be at 90+ days in mid august, but i would like to wait for the AR as well, think the next one after i'm eligible is sept tho.    

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.