Did you mean: 

NFCU Card #3 Approved

tag
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Card #3 Approved

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 11 of 32
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations, love seeing those hefty SL.

Message 12 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

So a few others have betting getting approved for the elusive 3rd card from NFCU lately.. So had to try. Went pending for 4 or so hours and just got a text/email saying approved..  Not sure of limit yet or apr, but will know shortly...  Have two other NFCU cards at 25k each which makes this approval even more surprising...More to come

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 6.31.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 7.02.04 PM.png 

Update:  $7900 at 10.49% Lowest SL with NFCU by far as others where in the 20k starting being first two cards, but have this bad boy up to 25k soon Smiley Tongue

Edit Data Points: TU was pulled.. TU09 score around 710-715 (not sure) TU04 Score although not used is 740ish...  14 Inquiries, 6 figure income.  

Feel free to ask any other questions I haven't provided.

Big congratulations! I have a question. How long ago were you approved for card #2? Thanks, in advance, CC.

Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 14 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous about 14 or 15 months approx?
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:
@Anonymousabout 14 or 15 months approx?

Thanks, CC!

Message 16 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

You scored this one pretty good! Congrats.

I was approved for their 3rd one a few months back, but that'll be the max I can get with NFCU, my next CLI will place me at $80K with their 3 CCs 🙃
Message 17 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@FinStar wrote:

I was approved for their 3rd one a few months back, but that'll be the max I can get with NFCU, my next CLI will place me at $80K with their 3 CCs 🙃

@Anonymous... Didn't know you had 3 Smiley Happy..  also appears you will have me beat as well by the time my CLI comes around Smiley Tongue..   Which cards do you have?  Have the Cash rewards @25k @ 14.9 I believe and another platinum 25k@11.79 now this one at 7.9 @ 10.49 or whatever it was, but pretty sure ill be able to get it to 25k hopefully with one sp CLI, but to be seen

Message 18 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey Finstar, do your limits combine toward 80k? Because I'm pretty sure you could actually go $80k $50k $50k if your profile warrants it. Not like Pedfed where max cc limit is 50k across all cards.
Message 19 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous... Didn't know you had 3 Smiley Happy..  also appears you will have me beat as well by the time my CLI comes around Smiley Tongue..   Which cards do you have?  Have the Cash rewards @25k @ 14.9 I believe and another platinum 25k@11.79 now this one at 7.9 @ 10.49 or whatever it was, but pretty sure ill be able to get it to 25k hopefully with one sp CLI, but to be seen

Yes, I sure did Smiley Tongue  It's all @pizza1's fault LOL.   Actually, she gave me pretty great advice and that's how it happened - after all those years of not being eligible.  I also learned some great tips from @UncleB and @Anonymous and the NFCU mega thread. 

My first one with them was GO Rewards 9/2017 ($25K), then MORE Rewards AMEX 12/2017 ($30K), then NAVY CLOC 1/2018 ($15K), and lastly Flagship 3/2018 (12.8K).

Needless to say, you did great on scoring the 3rd one!

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.