Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Reward CLI request

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cash Reward CLI request

I applied for a CLI today from $1500 to $3500. I got a message saying its under review and it should take about 24 hours. Is this a good sign? Should I call them or wait it out?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
rbentley
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash Reward CLI request

This is usually good news.  Not as good as instant approval, but far better than an instant denial.  Many report seeing a favorable result within the 24 hour period.  There is nothing to be gained by being impatient and prematurely calling them, although I know the waiting can be agonizing.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. The last time I submitted a request, I called and they pushed it through. I might just wait this time.
Message 3 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Right.  In the grand scheme of things, 24 hours isn't really that long.  You can check online at some point to determine if anything changed.

Message 4 of 8
jlitnns
Established Contributor

I got 24 hour messages last month when I requested a CLI on my CR, CLOC and new app for GR. All were approved. Robot Very Happy

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was impatient and called. Got just shy of 3x, but not what I asked for. May have done better waiting, but will have 6 months to figure it out on round 2.
Message 6 of 8
rbentley
Established Contributor

Was this a 91/3 CLI request?  Was it a HP?

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No it's not a hard pull, the last time I requested an increase I didn't get any inquiry notifications. I've had the card since 2015.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.