Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards -4600 SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cash Rewards -4600 SL

Omg!!! You guys! I'm SOOOO happy! I'm shaking!! I have been working so hard to fix my credit. I finally got my scores up from low 500s to what you see in my signature. While I still have a long way to go, I have finally seen some reward for all that work! I joined NFCU today (after reading everything on this forum) and applied for he CashRewards card. I was instantly approved for $4600!!!! I cannot believe it! It may not be much to some, but it means SO much to me!!

What do I do next?? Wait 90 days and then request CLI is what I've gathered from here. Anything else? Do they like to see a lot of usage?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards -4600 SL

@Anonymous wrote:
Omg!!! You guys! I'm SOOOO happy! I'm shaking!! I have been working so hard to fix my credit. I finally got my scores up from low 500s to what you see in my signature. While I still have a long way to go, I have finally seen some reward for all that work! I joined NFCU today (after reading everything on this forum) and applied for he CashRewards card. I was instantly approved for $4600!!!! I cannot believe it! It may not be much to some, but it means SO much to me!!

What do I do next?? Wait 90 days and then request CLI is what I've gathered from here. Anything else? Do they like to see a lot of usage?

Congrats.  Nicely done ✅ on the rebuild and approval.  Yes wait the 90 days and ask away.  As for usage, certainly they would like some but use it as you would normally and in a manner that ensures that you can PIF monthly.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards -4600 SL

Thank you!!!!! I Will! I am still in shock.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats.  Nicely done ✅ on the rebuild and approval.  Yes wait the 90 days and ask away.  As for usage, certainly they would like some but use it as you would normally and in a manner that ensures that you can PIF monthly.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.