Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards Approval w/Datapoints

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cash Rewards Approval w/Datapoints

Hey everyone, I decided to app for the NFCU Cash Rewards Visa on Wednesday evening. Woke up to an approval email this morning. I was kind of expecting a higher SL due to what I've read on here, but it is an approval and I will take it!

$1000 SL

15.15% APR

Datapoints:

TU FICO 8 658 (don't know what they actually pulled)

Utilization 20% (maybe this is what made them wary)

TU Inquiries 6 (within past 12 months)

Kinda confirms that I really do need to be persist in the garden, but I already knew that. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards Approval w/Datapoints

Congrats on the approval. They do typically pull TU for cc. Navy cards can grow quick though; hopefully you'll get a good jump in 3-6 months
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congratulations Bella on your approval!!! Hopefully you'll get the limit you were hoping for at the 90 days (or is it 90+ days)!
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Tigers and GiJane! I've been reading on some of the CLIs people have received so it looks like it's just a matter of time. Can you tell me if they will auto CLI in 3-6 or if I have to do a HP? Also, do they do APR reductions? Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

WOW! Way to go BellaSmiley Happy Super grats on getting your first Navy card. Any doubts on your sl can and will be laid to rest on your next cl request and if that doesnt convince you just look to my little guy i call 500 Platinum boySmiley Wink

Navy is a good reason to journey out of the garden . Now, you dont have to run back, they'll float you back lolSmiley Happy EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 5 of 13
aikam
Established Member

Congrats!

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
WOW! Way to go BellaSmiley Happy Super grats on getting your first Navy card. Any doubts on your sl can and will be laid to rest on your next cl request and if that doesnt convince you just look to my little guy i call 500 Platinum boySmiley Wink

Navy is a good reason to journey out of the garden . Now, you dont have to run back, they'll float you back lolSmiley Happy EnjoySmiley Happy

Thanks, AJC! I couldn't seem to find a thread where you divulged your NFCU Platinum CLI, so please do tell! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@aikam wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks, aikam!

Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Cant remember off top of my head but i know my thread was from back in Feb . I think it was called Rebuild Complete or something like that. Anyway, thanks to Uncle B's post letting us know Vets were able to join now, i was all ready to join via NLSD, i joined and within 2 days was approved for membership.

Even though i was carrying some high balances, i decided to app for the Platinum card . Never received any welcoming calls like ive been seeing lately nor did i get any email on approval but noticed they did approve me for the minimum $500. Recon was a bust, guess they either didnt like my income or maybe like PF, a DTI was the issue.

But i guess theres hope, PF just gave a 1k increase through recon and hopefully Navy will do so too as i build historySmiley Wink.
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bella I believe from what I've read here on the forums is that it's 90 days plus AR to get a soft pull CLI if not it'll most likely be a hard pull if there has not been an AR...my fellow myficoer's please chime in with better & accurate info in regards to Navy Fed CLIs! Thank you in advance! 😊

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Tigers and GiJane! I've been reading on some of the CLIs people have received so it looks like it's just a matter of time. Can you tell me if they will auto CLI in 3-6 or if I have to do a HP? Also, do they do APR reductions? Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.