Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cash Rewards Approval

I'm currently rebuilding and decided to see what would happen if I tried to get approved for NF Cash Rewards. Instant approval for $6,800 with a NF credit score of 275. I have a few collections and thought it would be impossible! #NavyFederalRocks!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards Approval

Congratulations!!, Navy Surprises yet again!!!

Message 2 of 15
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! I have got to get me a Navy Federal membership.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your NFCU CashRewards approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 15
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new Navy CR card!

Message 5 of 15
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 6 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome sauceSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 15
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

From 1 Rebuilder to another Rebuilder, CONGRATS  on your NFCU Cash Rewards approval - Way To Go!!!  

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your nfcu cc approval!

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm currently rebuilding and decided to see what would happen if I tried to get approved for NF Cash Rewards. Instant approval for $6,800 with a NF credit score of 275. I have a few collections and thought it would be impossible! #NavyFederalRocks!

Huge congrats on your CL! I have 4 collections and got approved for $500 after reconsideration. Happy to have a foot in the door. I know it will grow in due time.

How did you get an NF score?

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.