Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cash Rewards Approval

I opened up an nRewards secured card 91 days ago with a $1,500 deposit.

I called in today and asked if there was anything I was prequalified for and the rep said the system was broken. I decided to roll the dice anyways and applied for a cash rewards card. I received a text message about 20 minutes later that said I was approved and got an email that stated my starting limit was $5,000. I was hoping for a higher SL, but I will take what I can get.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards Approval

Congrats on the approval!!
Message 2 of 18
parzivalmx
Valued Member

Congrats!

US Cards

Mexico Cards
Message 3 of 18
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your 2nd NFCU cc approval - I am looking forward to my 91/3 opportunity at NFCU!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!
Navy strikes again

Message 5 of 18
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 6 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm looking forward to my secured card graduating and getting card number 3. I will have to be patient until then. 

Message 9 of 18
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Congratulations ! Glad it worked out for you regardless of the system malfunction.

Have you MF'ers crashed the system ??Smiley LOL  I sure hope it's back up and running by my call in date !

"Does not compute! Does not compute! Does not compute ! "

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.