Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards CLI *Updated*

tag
paulachristinej
Established Member

NFCU Cash Rewards CLI *Updated*

I have a credit card with them with a $3000 limit for over a year and a half... I am almost maxed on my util with them but I have been paying off a lot of other debt. I am around 55% UTIL altogether... Anyways, they did add a hard inquiry to my EQ report but I just logged in and they increased me to $15,000! I am thrilled! I asked to approve for the max amount they would approve.

Should I hold off on asking to increase my Navcheck? Thanks!

Updated 1/25 - Just got a text. My $3000 Navcheck also got approved - for the full $15,000. Yay!

NFCU: [Cash Rewards $15k, Navcheck $15k], Citi: [AAdvantage WEM $4k, Costco $1k], Chase: [Hyatt $9k, Disney $4.5k, Freedom $1.5k], Barclaycard: [Rewards $2k, Apple Rewards $2k], Capital One: [QS $850, Platinum $750], Comenity Store Cards: $10k+ total, Citi Store Cards: $2k+ total, SYNCH Store Cards: $3k+ total, WFDS Auto Loan $45k, Ally Financial Auto Loan $65k
----------
Jan 2017: EX 616, EQ 630, TU 633
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards CLI

Congrats! I love NFCU!

Message 2 of 12
jc2
Regular Contributor

Congrats. I am fairly new to NFCU but already loving them

Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Navy never ceases to amaze meSmiley Wink. Well doneSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

With your new line I would consider taking advantage of the 2.9% BT offer right now and get everything consolidated to 1 card... I think you will see your score come up quite a bit and some other cards willing to give you increases too.

Message 5 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

and yes, I think it's worth requesting the $15k on cloc now too.

Message 6 of 12
paulachristinej
Established Member

Thanks CA! Was thinking of doing the BT. I only have a couple more cards left to payoff.
NFCU: [Cash Rewards $15k, Navcheck $15k], Citi: [AAdvantage WEM $4k, Costco $1k], Chase: [Hyatt $9k, Disney $4.5k, Freedom $1.5k], Barclaycard: [Rewards $2k, Apple Rewards $2k], Capital One: [QS $850, Platinum $750], Comenity Store Cards: $10k+ total, Citi Store Cards: $2k+ total, SYNCH Store Cards: $3k+ total, WFDS Auto Loan $45k, Ally Financial Auto Loan $65k
----------
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the big CLI! I've only been with NFCU for about 6 months but they really seem to grow with time - even with minimal use!

I've only used my CC once for about $8, but they recently increased it from 15.3k to 21.5k, and just this morning got the CLOC bumped up from 2.5k to 15k Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 12
paulachristinej
Established Member

Wow! That's so awesome!!!
----------
Message 9 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards CLI *Updated*

Way to go paula on getting your Nav check, looks like your setSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.