Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cash Rewards CLI

i've had my Navy Fed Cash Rewards cc for 6 months now and today i asked for a CLI for $20k. i was given a 3-5 day notice so i assumed i was denied.  about 2 hours later i went online to check my account and seen that i got a CLI of $6100. Woohoo! Not the 20k i wanted but that will do. i Cant beleive i got it because i was 95% utilization on my card.  i then applied for the Go Rewards card and got a Review in Process msg. I should hear something by tomorrow i hope. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards CLI

Awesome! Congratulations!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow !! I had a similiar CLI with my cash rewards card. I opened the account back in 12/15 with a sl of $2300 Smiley Sad . I submitted a cli online and asked for 15k and Checked the next day, to my surpise I have  a 10K LIMIT now Smiley Happy. and no hard pull. I love NFCU. This is this biggest CLI  I have had on any of my cards. I think its amazing being that I only had the card for 5 months. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome
Message 5 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 7
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! I just opened membership 3 weeks ago. Opened the savings, checking and applied for CashRewards Visa and took 2.5 weeks to get approved..but was approved for $15,000 @14.24 -- feeling some NFCU love!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.