Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards Highest CL!

tag
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

NFCU Cash Rewards Highest CL!

I applied online and got an error message when I submitted it, said to call the 866 number and I thought they had declined me Smiley Sad

So I called in, they said the application wasn't received due to a server error. They asked me the application info again and was approved right away for a $24,000 CL, my highest yet!!

Are NFCU CLI SP or HP and how long should I wait? Pretty excited with this high CL already, but if it's a SP doesn't hurt to ask in the future lol.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards Highest CL!

Congrats on the approval m8, now since u got 24k you'll might end up there for long time with that limit.

Message 2 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on a huge slSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can go up to $50k if you have the income to support it Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Pretty awesome...great SL...Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiownthisplacex wrote:

I applied online and got an error message when I submitted it, said to call the 866 number and I thought they had declined me Smiley Sad

So I called in, they said the application wasn't received due to a server error. They asked me the application info again and was approved right away for a $24,000 CL, my highest yet!!

Are NFCU CLI SP or HP and how long should I wait? Pretty excited with this high CL already, but if it's a SP doesn't hurt to ask in the future lol.

Any data points to share..scores--time with NFCU--ETC

Message 7 of 21
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Any data points to share..scores--time with NFCU--ETC

Just joined on July 10th with the $5 minimium for now, score is 751 from them, highest CL was $15k (new chase slate is $18.2k but hasn't reported yet and carecredit is $25k but hasn't reported).

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiownthisplacex wrote:

CLI requests are always a HP. Congratulations on the approval.
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if applying for a 2nd card (have GoRewards 2900- May 13, 15k CLOC May 13, & 32k Auto loan)  around 65 days will adversly affect the CLI request at 91 days-3rd statement cut time frame???????

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.