Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Approval!

Pulled the trigger on the NFCU Cash Rewards credit card a few days ago. Instantly approved for $1,600. This is my highest limit since the start of my rebuild. Very excited!

Not sure if this is true, but I honestly think my limit would have only been $1,000 if I didn't enter in two balance transfers. The reason I say this is because the transfers were a total of $561...very close to $600. Again, I may be wrong, but it feels like the BTs helped me out.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Approval!

@Anonymous wrote:
Pulled the trigger on the NFCU Cash Rewards credit card a few days ago. Instantly approved for $1,600. This is my highest limit since the start of my rebuild. Very excited!

Not sure if this is true, but I honestly think my limit would have only been $1,000 if I didn't enter in two balance transfers. The reason I say this is because the transfers were a total of $561...very close to $600. Again, I may be wrong, but it feels like the BTs helped me out.

Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 10
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Another big CONGRATS to you. You have gotta be loving NFCU Smiley Happy

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fltireguy wrote:

Another big CONGRATS to you. You have gotta be loving NFCU Smiley Happy

Thanks friend! OMG...I am in love with them. The CLOC didn't go as planned, but I will try again after my first auto CLI.

Message 4 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well done! Your in so with time itll grow with ya so enjoy!!Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Cash Rewards INSTANT Approval ! ! !

Congratz on  your INSTANT approval  ! ! !

Navy is pretty Great.

Best Wishes!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Cash Rewards INSTANT Approval ! ! !

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

👏👏Congrats on making an awesome decision! Navy Federal will greatly help you during your rebuild!
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.