cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards & CLOC. IM IN THERE BABY!!!!!!

tag
Derrick1977
Frequent Contributor

NFCU Cash Rewards & CLOC. IM IN THERE BABY!!!!!!

Became a member today, applied for the Cash Rewards and Cloc right behind it.   Approved for $2600 on the Cash Rewards (not the SL I was looking for but hey I know it will grow) and the full $15K for the CLOC.  YEAH Buddy.   I'm so happy right now.  I can't believe I got everything done in less than a week.  Thank you all so much.  Now I have to sit back and watch these babies grow lol. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards & CLOC. IM IN THERE BABY!!!!!!

Congratulations!! That card will grow like wildfire! 😉
Message 2 of 12
juniornj23
Established Contributor

Congratulations . How fast donyou think cc will grow
Amex ED (2000) Amex BCE (2000) Amex macys (5000) Amex Gold , VENTURE (5000) MC PLATINUM (600) CAP QUICKSILVERONE (1250) CAP QUICKSILVER (4500) CAP QUICKSILVER (3500) PENFED AMEX (5000) PENFED CASH REWARDS (25,000) PENDFED REWARDS VISA SIGNATURE (20,000) UPROMISE (1000) NFL (4000) OVERSTOCK (2800) HSN (3200) DISCOVER IT(8500) AMAZON PRIME (10000) MARVEL(7000) BOF VISA(2000) BEST BUY VISA CITI (9000) BLISPAY (9000)Amex Magnet (10,000) Uber (3100)

WELCOME TO 100K CLUB . LAST APP 08/29/18 Credit Score 8 TU 720 EQ 705 EX 724

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 720
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

CARD I want .
Chase Freedom and US cash +

Now back to the garden until 2020
Message 3 of 12
Derrick1977
Frequent Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Congratulations!! That card will grow like wildfire! 😉

Thanks so much. I know it will thats why I ain't even worried lol. 

Message 4 of 12
Derrick1977
Frequent Contributor

@juniornj23 wrote:
Congratulations . How fast donyou think cc will grow

I think I will try for a CLI in about 4 months of usage. 

Message 5 of 12
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Derrick1977 wrote:

Became a member today, applied for the Cash Rewards and Cloc right behind it.   Approved for $2600 on the Cash Rewards (not the SL I was looking for but hey I know it will grow) and the full $15K for the CLOC.  YEAH Buddy.   I'm so happy right now.  I can't believe I got everything done in less than a week.  Thank you all so much.  Now I have to sit back and watch these babies grow lol. 

Congrats!  Was your approval for CLOC immedite?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 6 of 12
Derrick1977
Frequent Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

@Derrick1977 wrote:

Congrats!  Was your approval for CLOC immedite?

No not immediate.  It was within 2 hours.  I received a text saying I was approved saying "Federal Loan Approved"

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Derrick1977 wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 12
Derrick1977
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Derrick1977 wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Thank you. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 12
toi34
Established Contributor

Congrats! 

How did you get everything done in a week...are you military or closely affiliated?

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.