Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cash Rewards approved!

After much combing of the forums, I joined Navy League of San Diego a few weeks ago.  When I got my member number from them I went ahead and did the paper app for NFCU last Monday.  Hadn't heard anything from NFCU except to upload additional info.  Called this morning to see if everything was approved and the gentleman on the phone said I'm good to go and helped me with setting up my online account.  I contemplated apping for the Cash Rewards so soon without getting welcome packets etc. and got the nerve to just do it when I was sitting in line at the bank for my job.  Went ahead and apped thru the mobile app and BOOM! instantly approved for $2600 at 15%.  Can't wait to see what this will grow to in time.   Should have the card in 5-7 days according to the app.  Thank you MyFico-ers for all the info on joining thru NLSD.  

Data points

pulled EX for membership 677 and TU for the card 655
Income is at $51k plus bonus structure

AAoA 2y5m

Util 2%

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards approved!

Congrats Op , looks like they are moving away from Just pulling Eq and TU and now using EX
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was shocked to see the EX pulled... Counted on the EQ but glad bc my Ex is higher lol
Message 3 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I'm glad to see it too , I have too many Hp from Navy on my TU and Eq lol maybe next time I can get a EX pull
Message 4 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Plus that's my best score right now too
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking of waiting and couldn't help but try. This for me was probably the card I wanted the most after reading so much about them here. Now we wait to see what future increases hold. I know my scores aren't great but they're also not horrible. Darn the itchy trigger fingers lol
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Welcome to NFCU 👍

Message 7 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to ficoSmiley Wink With your income, i wouldnt be suprised to see you get that 2600 up to 15k plus on your first cli attemptSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingers crossed for sure AJC. Can't wait.
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!! It can grow quick for you
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.