Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Credit Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Credit Cards

Hi All,

I just became a NFCU member tonight, hooray!!!  My question is: How soon before i can app for a credit card? & Which card is the best one to app for?

Thanks everyone...

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Credit Cards

Right now I apply right after I got approved and I got cash rewards card for $19,800 and the goRewards card for 10,000 so yeah right now go for it
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

O yeah forgot also got the navcheck to for the full $15,000 all right after approval and only the $5.00 in both checking and savings before I got my direct deposit set up but yeah depends on one's credit file
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback Dreider6!  I'm thinking I'll app for the goReward card.

Message 4 of 17
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations.  It's a great CU.

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm right there with you became a member today! I applied for Cash Rewards 617 fico on Equifax and got approved for $1700 (I have some baddies) also applied for navcheck (CLOC) and applied for full 15k just like I was told they are countering at $5,000 but that may change
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally like the cashRewards and goRewards (although I don't have it anymore I had it before the revamp of the new rewards structure) can't go wrong with either.
Message 7 of 17
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

I love the cash rewards. No minimum to redeem, if it's your daily driver the cash adds up pretty quickly, and the redemption is instantaneous.
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again everyone!  I'm going to apply right now.

Message 9 of 17
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

Let us know how it goes!
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.