Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU FINALLY LET ME IN THE PARTY

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU FINALLY LET ME IN THE PARTY

Finally approved. Only took four tries. 

Cash Rewards only for 500, but at least I'm finally in. I'm excited it has been a great month! Oh and it was approved on recon!!!!! 

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
itspnutbutterkellytime
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU FINALLY LET ME IN THE PARTY

Congrats!!

FICO8 Scores as of 2022 MAY 18:

FICO Auto 2/4/5 Scores as of 2021 JULY 21:

FICO Bankcard 2/4/5 Scores as of 2021 JULY 21:

FICO Mortgage 2/4/5 Scores as of 2021 JULY 21:
Message 2 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Oh Yeah Chef is in the house. Now children you leave Kenny aloneSmiley Happy

AWESOME job Chef, dont sweat the $500, just look at me , from $500 to 12.5k in 9 months. And your income is probably way better. Just use it and puf, youll be rockin cli before you know itSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Well done

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks y'all... I'm super pumped to be in the party, not sure why NFCU has been playing so hard to get?!? I'm finally getting a chance to cook them dinner.. game on!
@AJC Did u hit up the 91 day CLI ? I got about 80k income not counting yearly bonuses. I definitely don't want to be asked to leave the party by requesting anything to early. And of course I'll be PIF, not letting a balance EVER report.
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations again chefduane! You've seriously have had a great month. Dv
Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

And thanks, again Dv. Hard to believe 6months ago all I had/used was a debit card.
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks y'all... I'm super pumped to be in the party, not sure why NFCU has been playing so hard to get?!? I'm finally getting a chance to cook them dinner.. game on!
@Anonymous Did u hit up the 91 day CLI ? I got about 80k income not counting yearly bonuses. I definitely don't want to be asked to leave the party by requesting anything to early. And of course I'll be PIF, not letting a balance EVER report.

Maybe waiting for your scores to go up. I had to apply for some a couple of times as well before getting approved.

Message 8 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey Chef, yeah i waited til i had 3 statements plus 90 plus days. Went from 500 to 5k instant . I really appreciate that they appreciate my ongoing responsible use of all my credit. Some , aka Disco haha, dont seem to care as much. Its great that youve found credit now, Lord willing , youll have many years to really use it to your advantageSmiley Happy. Give it another year ,lol and YOU. Will be dispensing the advice here. Thats the great part as we build or rebuild, we learn and can pass on on our experiences yo those in needSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new card oth NFCU. Great CU. Glad you joined the party. Now let’s have some fun. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.