Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Finally!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Finally!

Joined NFCU in Jan. declined for cc with a 750 TU. Reason excessive credit obligations. I was carrying new furniture on 0% PB card. My util. was 9%. I recently paid down my util. to 5%. Decided to give NFCU another try. Applied on Friday went pending. Asked for income verification on Sun. which I emailed. Got the approval text this afternoon... $27,000 10.24 goRewards TU 767. YAY!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
theBeardedNerd
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU Finally!

Congrats!

Currently in My Wallet:

Auto Loan:

Future Credit Cards:

Message 2 of 13
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 3 of 13
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!  That's a GREAT CL!!

Message 4 of 13
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Fantastic! 🎉
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great ! Congratulations!!

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! NFCU was my white whaleSmiley Happy I feel credit complete!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, can't beat NFCU.  Might want to go after the CLOC also, great to have that available when needed, like having 15k in savings.  You only pay interest when you access it so it only helps you.  If you have a spouse its great to give them a seperate membership so they can get their own set of products.  Also since your limit is so high on this card I would go after a second one in 6 months or so and you will likely get another great limit.

Message 8 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats to you , Navy fed can be so weird sometimes , with your scores and 9% UTi you had at the first attempt you would think it would be an instant approval, can I ask what the balance of that actually was ?
Message 9 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

They have given me this reason in the past for CLI request denial , I have given up on trying for a CLI with them , my Cc is right at a year old and still sits at 500 SL , scores have improved greatly and reports clean now so idk just kinda discouraging
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.