cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship $8k CLI with NO credit pull!

tag
NuMeNuDay
Established Member

Re: NFCU Flagship $8k CLI with NO credit pull!

Congrats!! @tcbofade

Thanks for the heads up! I tried my luck, and requested a $10k CLI and was granted $4000. SP, no issues, I requested Monday for the increase, got the note that it si being processed and wait for a response, logged out and logged back in 20 minutes later and the increase was there, got the official email on Tuesday.

I have had my NFCU card for years as  GoRewards card, but they recently offered to upgrade it to the Flagship card (in October 2019) for better travel benefits as I work overseas. I accepted and they did it with no HP or paperwork. 

Starting Score: EQ644; TU633; EX632
Current Score: EQ704; TU714; EX707
Goal Score: 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2019
Message 31 of 33
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@NuMeNuDay wrote:

Congrats!! @tcbofade

Thanks for the heads up! I tried my luck, and requested a $10k CLI and was granted $4000. SP, no issues, I requested Monday for the increase, got the note that it si being processed and wait for a response, logged out and logged back in 20 minutes later and the increase was there, got the official email on Tuesday.

I have had my NFCU card for years as  GoRewards card, but they recently offered to upgrade it to the Flagship card (in October 2019) for better travel benefits as I work overseas. I accepted and they did it with no HP or paperwork. 

Congratulations on your CLI and PC!

Message 32 of 33
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.