gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU Flagship Approval

Grats to all your success and welcome to myFico Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whoohoo! Navy strikes again. Congrats! That's a great CL.
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your successful rebuild and approval with an amazing SL! 

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! You are headed in the right direction!

Message 14 of 19
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 15 of 19
Hex
Valued Contributor

It’s so great when your hard work is rewarded! Congratulations!!!
Message 16 of 19
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been following this board on and off for 3 years so in essence I might not be new but it is my first post.

I went through a seperation 4 years ago my FICO was at 540.

Thanks to humbling myself and living a minimalistic lifestyle for 2 years, I pulled myself out of the hell hole by taking two

jobs and starting over.

Although, I do have student loans from my MBA program which will take a while to pay off , I am in a good spot.

I went from a secured card with capital one $500 limit in 2014 to these AMEX Delta 3K  AMEX Blue 10K, NFCU GO Rewards 20K in 2016.

2017 I added the AMEX Platinum as I travel a lot and also got a 25k loan from Amex with a 6.98 apr and a SP. ( I have paid off half the loan)

NAVY Federal approved me today for the Flagship with a starting line of 25K, I did it online in 30 seconds.

I am nowhere near where I want to be, but I am headed in the right direction.

Navy and AMEx list my FICO as 790 but Credit Karma says TU: 725 , EQ: 733

Just wanted to write this as in inspiration to anyone lurking on these boards..that needs a little bit of inspiration.

I want to thank the contributors on this boards as this journey would not have been possible without you..

Congratulations for not allowing obstacles to stand in your way. You are a shining example of what it means when someone says there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for sharing your story and DPs. And many high fives to you!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Fantastic! first post in sharing those super positive results capped off with that NFCU Flagship Approval and Whopper SL!

Yes thank you!! It means a lot coming from you since you are a legend on these forums.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired, thank you for your kinds words!!!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.