Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship Approved :D

tag
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship Approved :D

@amck12 wrote:

I was going to call to see if I was pre-qualified over the phone, but after pulling my latest credit myself, and using other people's data points on this forum, I just went for it and cold apped. The only thing I was worried about was my influx of new accounts in June, but other forum member's data points suggested that when apping after 91/3 for a second card, having established a solid payments history with NFCU, they lean towards being generous. So here's another data point to confirm!

Congratulations on the new card !!

Call me crazy but I'm calling for a prequal before I app for my next card. Now that the tool is available, why not take advantage and save yourself a HP? If the forums have shown me one thing over many years, it's that profiles on the outside don't seem to be consistent as to what a guaranteed approval looks like. Only the customer and bank know exactly what is in a person's credit file/DTI/Util. (Aside from the fact an UW may or may not be in a giving mood.) Personally, I would rather go in knowing the odds are in my favor. JS

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and monster SL !!!!!

Navy Strikes again

Message 22 of 24
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval and monster SL !!!!!

Navy Strikes again

, Welcome Back my friend - Good to see Leo toasting again!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 23 of 24
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Navy-GO+NAVY!.png

Congrats ! ! !

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.