Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship Approved with 597 TU FICO 09

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Flagship Approved with 597 TU FICO 09

Congratulations on your success. Truly a great story! 👏🏾 Navy is definitely one of kind. I am so happy to be part of their movement, and it sounds as if you are too!

Best of luck to your on the rest of your journey. Next stop .... graduating that Disco. Which will happen on or around your 7th Statement. A lot of recent DP lately on early graduations around the 6th statement mark. So, keep an eye out!
Message 11 of 19
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Flagship Approved

Congrats. I'm eyeing that card but can't apply until next month. Hoping the sub will still be available. 

Message 13 of 19
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. I'm eyeing that card but can't apply until next month. Hoping the sub will still be available. 

I could not decide myself and thought the AMEX might be my best choice but since they offered the Flagship, I figured it would be crazy to not ask for what they showed me within the my offers page.  It is basically a 2% back card plus the travel benefits plus the basically $500.00 SUB.  I am not complaining as it beats the hell out of some subprime secured card! 

I do have to completely reformulate my 2 year plan from scratch now...  again, I am not complaining in the slightest but am still in disbelief.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

IF you read these boards you wouldn't be suprised! This is how Navy ROLLS! 

Message 15 of 19
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

IF you read these boards you wouldn't be suprised! This is how Navy ROLLS! 

Yes, but when it happens to you...   I actually read the last two years of the big NFCU threads plus many more since my card unsecured.  I was prepared for anything.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 16 of 19
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval !! Flagship is getting a lot of love on this forum lately...Great Card....
Message 17 of 19
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Op that's great! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 18 of 19
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Received the card, first statement already cut with the $12.00 rush card fee.  Also received approval letter.  My internal NFCU Score was 290.  I was very curious about my internal score and was wondering if they would indeed share that info.

Here is a breakdown of what went into my NFCU internal score

Average CL of open cards last 12 months

Monthly Payments on revolving cards last 12 months

Months since bankcard limit exceeded CL  (that has not happened)

Number of third party collection accounts with balances over....  (cuts off there, wonder what the rest of that sentence is)

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.