Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship VS 3rd CLI

tag
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship VS 3rd CLI

@SG43 

Do you remember your scores, #accts/inq#when you applied for the Platinum? That 5.99% beats loan rates almost as close as SSL

Message 21 of 25
Titans84
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your NFCU Flagship CLI!

Current FICO 8:

Message 22 of 25
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 23 of 25
SG43
Regular Contributor

NFCU Plat 5.9% 25k - myFICO® Forums - 6296494

Here's the thread where i announced app/approval. NFCU was showing a 823 at that time.
Accounts under 24 at that time would have been 5. I had just app'd for the sapphire reserve which put me from 4/24 to 5/24, with plat making me 6/24. Inq's would have been a double from chase, TU for both the nfcu cards, a pull from i believe tu for the auto finance i did through nfcu, a pull from goldman for the apple card, and i think at that time there was an old pull for bbva. Something like 6-7 inq's under 24 but probably only 2-3 scorable.

@Yasselife 

Open Installments - Nfcu Auto (51% Left)
Closed Installments - Cap 1 Auto, Chase Auto, Prosperity Bank Secured
Closed Revolvers - Nfcu Plat V, NFCU Plat MC, Citi Simp, Citi DC, Citi DP, Cap1 Plat, Cap1 V1, Chase FU, First Premier, Capital1 Quicksilver, BBVA/PNC Points, Apple Card GS, Discover IT
Closed Busi - Amex BBC & BBP (Chopping block: Amex Prime, Sapphire Reserve [pyb changes])
Message 24 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Good progression detail of your data points with them. Useful-Thanks!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.