Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Go Rewards

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Go Rewards

Congrats an GL on your rebuild

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Congratulations on the approval!!! I know the SL isn't where you want it to be but it can grow with time.

Just a random question,  do you have any installment loans (think mortgage, auto loan, student loan)?

Message 12 of 22
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Gorewards was my first card also!

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes , only active installment loan is WF Mortgage, which is the only +ve in my profile other than what I earn in my new job.

hard ship in Business led me to couple of Repos, defaults on cards in excess of 50k.

I am still surprised I got approved . May be the installment loan is the saving grace afterall. 

Message 15 of 22
Irv02
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Go Rewards approval!!! Outstanding card for me personally.  Keep up the good work!

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your post encouraged me to sign up for nfcu and apply and I also was approved Smiley Happy 

I have been looking for another card since I only have 2 and most people say you need at least 3-5 to start building credit quickly. The card sim also showed my score jumping up 30 pts after a new card (it jumped up 34 pts). I was denied discover for recently starting other cards as well as denied from citi for a defaulted student loan but was approved for the go rewards at 500$.

I also called in as I had some questions, and they actually told me I can switch it to the more rewards card which is the one I really wanted once I get the go rewards card in the mail next week! I too just started my navy account.

Side note, I have a boa secured card 1K and a cap one card 300$

Message 17 of 22
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Your post encouraged me to sign up for nfcu and apply and I also was approved Smiley Happy 

I have been looking for another card since I only have 2 and most people say you need at least 3-5 to start building credit quickly. The card sim also showed my score jumping up 30 pts after a new card (it jumped up 34 pts). I was denied discover for recently starting other cards as well as denied from citi for a defaulted student loan but was approved for the go rewards at 500$.

I also called in as I had some questions, and they actually told me I can switch it to the more rewards card which is the one I really wanted once I get the go rewards card in the mail next week! I too just started my navy account.

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 18 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous, Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your card and welcome to Navy.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.