Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU GoRewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU GoRewards

OK, I lied. I said in my Wal-Maht approval thread that I was going to quit while I was ahead. Well....two beers later, I applied for NFCU's GoRewards and was approved for $3,200. Now I have to pee. 

Untitled.png

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU GoRewards

Congrats. Love me some NFCU. You must be from New England with the wal Maaaaht. I’m from mass so I go to the maaaht too lol.
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I love this card!Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. This is the largest credit limit I've been granted since I started my repair journey back in October of last year. $2,550 more than my highest tradeline. I think I'm still in shock...or refusing to believe what just happened until it shows up on my account page or the card arrives in the mail.

And just to think...my credit scores were in the low 400's around August of last year. 

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Thanks. This is the largest credit limit I've been granted since I started my repair journey back in October of last year. $2,550 more than my highest tradeline. I think I'm still in shock...or refusing to believe what just happened until it shows up on my account page or the card arrives in the mail.

And just to think...my credit scores were in the low 400's around August of last year. 

Kudos to you on your progress of your rebuild. As a Chapter 13 survivor myself, I can relate to the joy you feel. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job! Nothing like drunkin' credit app and approval!
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Nice SL

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

what beer did you drink?
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Steel Reserve, siberia91. 

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kudos on your credit journey and new approval!
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.