Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Happiness!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Happiness!

Waiting for my papers from NFCU for my new CLOC. So happy to have this for emergency needs (15k). The end of June I was approved for membership and for the GoRewards (25k). I hesitated on the CLOC because I had been accused by another credit union in the past of being an Egyptian. lol Not an Egyptian, just finishing my rebuilding...

Guess I really am done rebuilding now. I have been a member of MyFico since May of 2015. That is when I began serioiusly rebuilding after my 2008 Chapter 13 fell off my credit reports. Because I learned so much from forum members I was able to make good choices in the cards I have. I will be forever grateful to those members I now consider my friends, as well as new forum members. Thank you all! 

My AAofA on TU will likely take a big hit for this, but since I am done for at least a year or more, it shouldn't matter. 

So doing my last happy dance for myself for the CLOC! Of course, I will continue doing happy dances for those of you who get those cards you want and/or need. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Happiness!

@Anonymous wrote:

Waiting for my papers from NFCU for my new CLOC. So happy to have this for emergency needs (15k). The end of June I was approved for membership and for the GoRewards (25k). I hesitated on the CLOC because I had been accused by another credit union in the past of being an Egyptian. lol Not an Egyptian, just finishing my rebuilding...

Guess I really am done rebuilding now. I have been a member of MyFico since May of 2015. That is when I began serioiusly rebuilding after my 2008 Chapter 13 fell off my credit reports. Because I learned so much from forum members I was able to make good choices in the cards I have. I will be forever grateful to those members I now consider my friends, as well as new forum members. Thank you all! 

My AAofA on TU will likely take a big hit for this, but since I am done for at least a year or more, it shouldn't matter. 

So doing my last happy dance for myself for the CLOC! Of course, I will continue doing happy dances for those of you who get those cards you want and/or need. Smiley Happy

Congrats Musiclover! For your approvals. I appied for the exact same products recently. Although my gorewards SL was much lower than yours( might consider a recon on that) I am wating on my papers for the CLOC as well. Just a couple quesions for you if you dont mind me asking: Was your approval for the CLOC instant?  And, does your status on the loan still say "Review in Process" on their website even though you have been approved?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 2 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Musiclover! For your approvals. I appied for the exact same products recently. Although my gorewards SL was much lower than yours( might consider a recon on that) I am wating on my papers for the CLOC as well. Just a couple quesions for you if you dont mind me asking: Was your approval for the CLOC instant?  And, does your status on the loan still say "Review in Process" on their website even though you have been approved?

Thanks so much, bruisedcredit. Smiley Happy My approval was immediate. It sounds like you are fine now. We all have different responses on different requests since all of our profiles are different. 

As to the website, my understanding is when the papers are signed and returned the new account will show along with the card you have. 

Message 3 of 42
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks so much, bruisedcredit. Smiley Happy My approval was immediate. It sounds like you are fine now. We all have different responses on different requests since all of our profiles are different. 

As to the website, my understanding is when the papers are signed and returned the new account will show along with the card you have. 

Great. That reassures me about the loan. I am as well so grateful for this forum , the member contributions and advice it has been envaliuble to me rebuilding and I will be heading to the garden after this as well. Again congrats and see you around musiclover! Smiley Happy

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 4 of 42
baller4life
Super Contributor

You have done a fabulous job neighbor!! Very proud of you! 😉
Message 5 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

Thank you, friend and neighbor! Your counsel helped me get there! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 42
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

That was all you! I just nudge you a lil bit! 😄

Message 7 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

That was all you! I just nudge you a lil bit! 😄

Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats ML! Very happy for you as well!
Message 9 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Music Lover!! That is awesome.

Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.