Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Membership and generous Cash Rewards Approval 29 months post BK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Membership and generous Cash Rewards Approval 29 months post BK

Thanks so much, AJC! Super happy for him - and really overjoyed with the approval. Been helping our daughter raise her baby (in Grad school and her life is super crazy right now), and I've been away from my hubby for just about five months, with approx five more months to go. So, with that said, we are planning a vacation in February, compliments of Navy Fed.  Excited to get away, and spend some much needed time together (been married 32 years, and he's kind of used to having me around).  

Happy New Year to you, my friend! Have a fun and safe celebration tomorrow night! Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Justagirl! It was an awesome approval that's for sure! We'll surely enjoy it! Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you and your Hubby Weedeb! That is an awesome SL!  And your husband has some fantastic cards there. He's doing an awesome job with his rebuild!

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much, ItsPossible! Never dreamed he'd be approved for a SL in that category.  I have noticed your super low APR on your Cash Rewards and Discover cards, so that's awesomeness in itself. Read your very first post the other day, and you are doing very well, too! 

Happy New Year to you! Enjoy and stay safe tonight, my friend! Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you so much, ItsPossible! Never dreamed he'd be approved for a SL in that category.  I have noticed your super low APR on your Cash Rewards and Discover cards, so that's awesomeness in itself. Read your very first post the other day, and you are doing very well, too! 

Happy New Year to you! Enjoy and stay safe tonight, my friend! Smiley Happy

Thanks Weedeb!!! I remember that first post. I was soooo nervous about apping for that Discover Card. Through some encouragement from a wonderful member on here and my best friend. I did it and am so glad I did!!!

Happy New Year!!! I am wholed up in a hotel room tonight. I am just chilling. No partying for me!!  But, you stay safe this New Year's Eve too!!!!!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.