cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Membership approved in 2 days and Instant approval today on Cash Rewards card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Membership approved in 2 days and Instant approval today on Cash Rewards card

Sent in the paperwork, followed the guides here on membership. Got the membership approval today, called in, Paid my $5, got the online access, applied right away for the Cash Rewards and got an instant approval for 16k!!  My highest previously was chase freedom which just got bumped up to 6k limit.

Still feels like it's not real... gonna wait for the card to come in the mail before I get too excited lol

Can't believe how much I dramatically improved my financial and credit situation in the last 5-6 months, things are finally looking up for me after years of thinking things would never improve, owe it all to this forum

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Membership approved in 2 days and Instant approval today on Cash Rewards card

Congratulations!! You made the right choice joining Navy Fed! They are phenomenal! 😉
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Membership approved in 2 days and Instant approval today on Cash Rewards card

Awesome. Enjoy the holidays with that SL. 🎉🍾🎊

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job !!!

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! If you have Costco nearby that means 3.5% cashback till the end of the year!0

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done! NFCU is awesome!

Message 6 of 15
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Congratulations! Another aweome NFCU success story. 

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new card! Do you mind sharing what CRA they pulled and what your scores are for a reference.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys!! 

They pulled Transunion for membership and for the card, transunion fico is 626 right now- 8 inquiries total, 3 recent

Didn't try for any other products or the CLOC, gonna give it some time before I do anything else I think

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

big congrats and welcome to the NFCU family! 

have to agree with baller - you will love them for sure!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.