cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Membership approved in 2 days and Instant approval today on Cash Rewards card

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Membership approved in 2 days and Instant approval today on Cash Rewards card

Even being something of an old hat in all of this, NFCU really puts the pedal to the metal if you ask me Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations! on the Instant Approval and Welcome to the Navy Family Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Membership approved in 2 days and Instant approval today on Cash Rewards card

Congrats! Welcome to NFCU! That was a quick membership approval. Took them over a week for mine back in late September. I have the CashRewards and am using it quite a bit. I really like it. Also, the Member Mall has some great deals.

Message 12 of 15
steelers1
Frequent Contributor

Cograts and welcome to the NFCU fam!

Message 13 of 15
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Is NFCU looking at your Fico 8 TU or something else for CC's, and is it EQ for membership?

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gsully00 wrote:

Is NFCU looking at your Fico 8 TU or something else for CC's, and is it EQ for membership?

Back in September/October, they pulled TU for both my membership and CashRewards card. I believe others have reported NFCU pulling EQ for CLOC recently. However, this may be different depending on where you live, I believe. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.