Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU More Rewards 91/3 SP CLI

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

NFCU More Rewards 91/3 SP CLI

After not even an inkling after 1 year with nRewards for it to go unsecured or otherwise, back in July this same year i cold apped the Amex More Rewards and was Instantly Approved at $3.4K. Well it's been 91/3 since then and some change so i proceeded to the request for an increase. I deliberately (like i have many times with them in the past) selected a straight round number, not for the $8K request as most do, but instead made the request for $10K total which amounts to $6.6K CLI lift. 

That was yesterday. 24 hours later signed on to the site to check for any progress and i'm satisfied to announced it was APPROVED for the request made. My NFCU FICO 9 is 751 and am in the second year of maintaining a solid 2% month by month utility and of course monthly PIF payments.

To say i'm ecstatic is an understatement. But NAVY is always come thru exceptionally no matter what for many, and again now, including myself. Some might look twice and wonder why not just go for the gusto, but in keeping to my own pace since restarting my profile again, this is yet another milestone in building up to their max at some point.

Also i have beforehand since closed the nRewards to free up for NFCU card number 2 which is planned sometime in 2022.

They have always been spectacular since first joining some years ago and that trend continues in earnest. I keep both a checking & savings and an ongoing Loan with them. So this bump up is very welcome in complimenting those other active good standing accounts.

Thank You Navy!

download.jpg

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU More Rewards 91/3 SP CLI

Congratulations on your NFCU More Rewards CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 2 of 21
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

Message 3 of 21
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

That's great! Congrats on your Navy progress and the CLI!

Message 4 of 21
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!! Congratulations on your NFCU Approval!! 🥂🎉👏🏻

Message 5 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your Navy CLISmiley Happy

Message 6 of 21
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your NFCU More Rewards CLI

Message 7 of 21
Sub16610
Established Contributor

Congrats on your NFCU cli!

Message 8 of 21
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your More Rewards CLI 👍🏼

Message 9 of 21
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉 on your CLI.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.