Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU More Rewards AMEX $5000 Approved!!

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

NFCU More Rewards AMEX $5000 Approved!!

I finally had a day off and decided since traffic is light on I-95 to Jacksonville. I drove the 90 miles to open up a checking/savings account. I was interested in the catagories offered with the card. I wanted in also because they will finance manufactured homes. Which is coming up soon when I retire. Cant beat their interest rate. So I arrived and gave my name. Sat in the truck for 15 mins and they called me in. Its 1 on 1 in branch. Filled out all the info. Thawed EQ with no inq's beforehand. Checking/Savings is set. Now I was hesitant I must say!

I then asked about the card and if she could use the same HP to apply. She said of course and applied. Told me I'll hear back within 24hrs by text or get a phone call. I thanked the awesome cute rep Smiley Tongue. I left. I'm driving back south and within an hr I get a text. Your Approved! No way! YES! So I get home to set up all the website stuff. Called in to see what I was approved for. Wasnt on the site yet. CSR said $5000. Say that again please? $5000. OMG! What a journey since BK DC. I'm in baby! So once again I wouldn't be where I'm at without this place. Thanks All! So now its 11 and O!

Edit : Open a Navy Federal More Rewards American Express® Card, and you’ll earn 25,000 bonus points (a $250 value) when you spend $3,000 within 90 days of account opening. Plus, you won’t pay balance transfer fees.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU More Rewards AMEX $5000 Approved!!

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new card.

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 4 of 19
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 19
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@FireMedic1 

Congrats welcome to the navy family . I look forward to your journey with them and see higher limit and cards in your future .

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 19
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@FireMedic1 

Congrats welcome to the navy family . I look forward to your journey with them and see higher limit and cards in your future .

Thanks Pal! Here we go! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the Navy! And congrats on your NFCU More Rewards approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Man thats awesome @FireMedic1 ,  you deserve it buddy. Thank you for all your hard work,not only here but out thereSmiley Happy.  I think we should just name Mar and April Navy MonthsSmiley Happy. Theyve been a blessing for many as of late!

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! This section should be change to navy federal approvals.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.