cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU More Rewards AMEX approved. Stay positive.

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU More Rewards AMEX approved. Stay positive.

I did read the whole thing... very inspirational!  Smiley Happy

Huge congrats on the approval!  screamer.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Message 11 of 19
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy and I loved reading your story Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

It really was 😊
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to your recovery! Being back on top of your game in the credit world is a great feeling.
Thanks for sharing, that was enjoyable to read as a i drink my morning coffee
Message 14 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

What a great story!! Much congrats to you on all your success with Navy and others!!
Message 15 of 19
risingup2day
Regular Contributor

Thank you everyone who quickly read or read the entire thread. My hope is someone or multiple people will read this and know the journey will be long or longer for some, but with patience, a solid understanding of how credit works and a true master of ones finances, there is a light at the end and whatever your goal is... may that be just getting offers for credit or getting better rates or trying to obtain the pinnacle of the Fico mountain which is 850.

You CAN do it. You just have to want it. Like anything you do in life, YOUR success is determined by YOUR grit and passion! Good luck to everyone in your journey.
Message 16 of 19
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@risingup2day wrote:
Thank you everyone who quickly read or read the entire thread. My hope is someone or multiple people will read this and know the journey will be long or longer for some, but with patience, a solid understanding of how credit works and a true master of ones finances, there is a light at the end and whatever your goal is... may that be just getting offers for credit or getting better rates or trying to obtain the pinnacle of the Fico mountain which is 850.

You CAN do it. You just have to want it. Like anything you do in life, YOUR success is determined by YOUR grit and passion! Good luck to everyone in your journey.

Yes we can get to our goals buddy Smiley Happy I also want to be over 800 score I am at 778 Smiley Happy Good luck buddy

Message 17 of 19
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on a job well done!!  That's a great SL there!  Enjoy!  Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
stinastina
Established Contributor

Congrats ! And thanks for sharing your rebuild story !

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.