Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU More Rewards Amex $12600

tag
SlideOrInsert
Regular Contributor

NFCU More Rewards Amex $12600

capture.png

Approved yesterday. Received an email today with link saying I can retrieve the card number for use online immediately.

Has anyone received one of these as a contactless card? This will likely become my daily use card so I hope so.

Data points:

They hit TU for the HP, at the time I had 3 inqs all from 12/2018. Revolving util was at 12% before application. All zero balance except one, I did a large BT to my platinum in February to take advantage of the 0% promo. My profile is clean with only 6 open revolvers previous to this one. Any installment accounts have been paid off since January. No DD to nfcu, no real spend with nfcu.

upgrade
9/2022
$30000
nfcu
8/2020
$20000
nfcu
12/2018
$30000
bofa
8/2016
$30000
citi
3/2016
$21000
discover
5/2014
$20000
chase
10/2007
$8900
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU More Rewards Amex $12600

Congrats on the card!!! Nice SL!!

So I got the card June 8th, the card I received does not have contactless feature. It also looks nothing like the image, I was disappointed in the design when the card came. 

Message 2 of 19
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! As someone else mentioned the card is not contactless. You can add to Apple/Google pay though.
Message 4 of 19
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 5 of 19
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

|  
Message 6 of 19
Matt9543
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the card!!! Nice SL!!

So I got the card June 8th, the card I received does not have contactless feature. It also looks nothing like the image, I was disappointed in the design when the card came. 

Interesting, I thought they mentioned all of their cards are contactless now. And what do you mean by the image part? I've had one of these before and it looked like the pic on their website.

Edit: Also, I'll wait to see when mine comes in, but Navy Fed's website does state that the More Rewards card is contactless. This is copied and pasted from their website: "Tap to Pay

Make purchases quickly and securely with your More Rewards card. Just look for the contactless symbol at checkout, then tap your card against the card reader."

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 7 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Pretty good SL, congrats on the new card!!

Message 8 of 19
Heatt99
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations. The card should be contacted, as my Go Rewards is contact less. I got the card just this Jan.

Some old Navy Amex are still given out in error, call customer service to rectify the issue via Amex batch code.

Message 9 of 19
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.